Our client is a Australian owned, established, local designer and manufacturer of commercial furniture solutions. They are well known and highly regarded in the Government, Education and Health Sector and are a nominated supplier . They are seeking to employ an experienced Sales Executive to build relationships with various stakeholders in Melbourne Metro area.
In this autonomous, hands on sales role you will be based from your home office and will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with key clients in your geographical territory. Your role will be to build strong relationships with decision makers in the fit out process. You will spend 2/3 days a week out seeing clients, networking, developing new opportunities, building your sales pipeline and ultimately solution selling various furniture products. The company supply a wide range of contract, loose and workstation related products and you will target sales through various commercial projects either through specification or direct sales to end users, builders, project / facility managers and D&C.
You will be measured and rewarded well against realistic sales targets and KPI’s and will be assisted and supported by a national sales manager.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- 3 years + commercial furniture sales experience in a similar role
- Strong face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation skills.
- Territory Sales Management experience and ability to nurture and develop new accounts.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- A great team player who can work collaboratively with the internal sales team.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial furniture or associated interior fit out products
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a fully autonomous role and an uncapped earning potential. The company has a strong reputation but we are looking for a proactive, driven sales executive to continue the growth in VIC. Interviews to take place soon with an offer before Christmas and the role will commence in February 2024. Sound Exciting? Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.