Our client is THE global market leading supplier of contemporary, high end designer furniture/lighting brands. They have offices across the World and are seeking to employ a Junior Sales Person to complement their existing Sydney sales team and have this exciting role available now.
If you are the type of person that loves furniture, lighting and designer interior products and who also enjoys people and building relationships then read on. This role is a brand ambassador position where you will be educating architects and interior designers on the latest brands and products under our clients stable. This will include networking, attending industry events and functions, breakfast meetings, entertaining clients and talking about sustainability and which products can be utilised in various commercial projects in NSW.
We are seeking a natural relationship builder who enjoys being client facing and developing relationships with Tier 1 Architects, interior designers and other decision makers in the specification / fit out process.
You will be closely supported in your role by a senior sales person so you can be out of the office promoting beautiful products, cementing relationships and working with the Sydney team to increase sales and brand awareness. They work on leading commercial projects including office and hospitality and the products are beautifully designed and manufactured.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Recent Interior Design qualifications and an interest in a sales focused role.
- Strong face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Confident approach to networking and building rapport with people.
- Knowledge & Passion for commercial furniture or associated high end interior fit out products.
- Great team player who is self motivated and highly driven.
- Ability to work from home and also in the local office in Alexandria.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a great product offering and an uncapped earning potential. You will also be given opportunities to grow within the company and this could include working in one of their overseas offices in Europe or America. The company has a superb market reputation and you can leverage off this and your passion for people and the design industry to transition easily into this role. This is a genuine fantastic opportunity. Don’t miss out, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.