Our client is an established, highly regarded, international importer and supplier of high end commercial furniture and interior products. They are known to be the market leader and the products are utilised in numerous commercial building projects across Australia.
Your new role will be varied, hands on and fast paced and will see you leading your team of 3 installers and spending the majority of your week on site coordinating the smooth running and installation of furniture into commercial clients and projects.
You will liaise closely with the warehouse and operation and project management teams and also with the client on site. We are looking for someone who can lead the team from the front and also be responsible for quality control, scheduling of the team and DIFOT.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in an installation or supervisory role within commercial furniture / fit out projects.
- A reasonable degree of physical fitness and experience with working with Power Tools or knowledge of commercial furniture.
- A full driving Licence, White Card and, ideally a 3 Tonne D/L (Not essential)
- Superb communication skills and experience managing or supervising a blue collar team.
- An understanding of furniture / joinery or construction projects would be ideal.
- Good attention to detail and desire to work up into a Project Management role down the track.
- Strong team player who is able to work with internal & external departments to rectify problems when they arise ad come up with solutions.
The starting salary package is $75-80K + Super + Lots of Overtime Available. The role is Monday to Friday 7am till 3pm. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end furniture / projects. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.