Our client is an established and growing supplier of high end residential and commercial flooring products. They are highly regarded and respected and the products are utilised in numerous high end building projects across NSW.
Your new role will be varied and fast paced and will see you working from their Surry Hills office and coordinating and managing the smooth delivery of a number of small/med/large residential and commercial projects. You will be managing the contract admin side of the projects and working alongside a friendly and experienced project management team. Your role will also include liaising with trades and coordinating all aspects of current projects. You will maintain and build client relationships and also be responsible for all project administration including using Salesforce, Xero and Google business suite. You will work with key stakeholders internally and externally and will be responsible for the timely delivery of varied projects in the residential & commercial sectors.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a Contract Administration / Project coordination or estimating or role within the flooring / fit out industry in Australia.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines and specific project delivery times.
- An understanding of flooring / interiors or construction projects would be ideal.
- Superb communication and presentation skills and ability to be client facing when required.
- Strong team player who is able to work with internal & external departments to rectify problems when they arise.
- Formal relevant qualifications and a desire to move into a Junior Project Management role would be great.
The starting salary package is $80-90K + Super NEG for 5 days per week. This role can be done over 4 or 5 days with currently 1 of those being worked from home (After probation) This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end flooring. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career. Interviews to take place immediately and the role is available straight away.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.