Our client is an national supplier of high end residential & commercial furniture & interior solutions. They have offices across Australia and are distributors of some exclusive high end product ranges. They are seeking a dynamic client relationship manager to join their Sydney sales team and have this exciting role available now.
We are seeking a natural relationship builder who enjoys being client facing and developing relationships with tier 1 Architects, interior designers and other decision makers in the specification process. They work on leading commercial projects with blue chip organisations and are at the forefront of the design sector. Your budget for this role is an achievable $2.5M and this commission is paid 1/4. The average commission figure alone for this role is $100K.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Proven track record of specification sales in commercial fit out projects in NSW.
- Highly developed industry relationships with Tier 1 A&D, builders or end users.
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Knowledge & experience selling premium commercial furniture or associated interior fit out products desired.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a great product offering and an uncapped earning potential.
The company has a strong market reputation and you can leverage off this and your industry experience to transition easily into this role. The salary package is negotiable but structured to work well with a highly motivated account manager.
Don’t miss out, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.