This is a brand new role targeting sales across the contract market on the East Coast of Australia, with room to grow into a National Sales Role. You will focus on sales of a brand new architectural exterior shade product range via a variety of decision makers in the commercial fit out process. These will include landscape architects, project managers, facility managers, builders and various end users in Government, Education, Hospitality, Aged Care and Multi-Res projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated business development professional with the following:
- Several years of proven sales experience selling architectural products into Government, Education or Hospitality fit out projects in Australia.
- A hunter mentality and ability to network and generate sales pipeline and ultimately close deals.
- A network of contacts and relationships with decision makers in the fit out process in NSW and ideally across the East Coast.
- Some technical building products knowledge and ability to advise clients on the products and strong solution selling skills.
- A team player who can liaise with internal stakeholders and can coordinate and deliver on projects across a long term sales cycle.
- A person looking for a long term career opportunity who wants to be rewarded for hard work and effort.
You will have the opportunity to grow with our client, based on your success. Initial scope is East Coast but that can develop into a national role and more. You will have the benefit of autonomy, some flexibility and WFH options and a supportive management team and a global company behind you. We are offering an excellent salary package based on experience plus FM Vehicle or Car Allow With Fuel Card and an uncapped incentive programme. The 1st year salary package will be circa $120K + FM Vehicle + Super + Incentive Programme = $200K for the right person. This role will commence in February 2024 with interviews taking place in January 2024. Interested? Please Apply Now!!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.