Our client is a well established and growing company that are seeking to employ a showroom manager to oversee their retail and trade sales teams and also overseeing the day to day running of the showroom. They are an importer and distributor of high end furniture and interior products for the residential / design market across Australia .
Your new role will be based from their ACT showroom and will see you leading, driving, coaching and mentoring a team of staff in their beautiful showroom. Your role will be a hands on, lead from the front and by example position. You will spend 50% on the shop floor and 50% looking at the strategic growth of the business in ACT. You will be responsible for ensuring budgets and targets are met across the team whilst always looking at areas for improvement and increased revenue. Working closely with suppliers you will make sure the teams are knowledgeable in the product offering across all brands and will ensure a consistent high level of customer service. This position is part of the national leadership team and you will be required to report back to the directors in terms of performance and areas for improvement.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a sales / showroom management role within the high end residential / retail furniture / interiors industry.
- Strong leadership experience and skills and ability to motivate a team and create a culture of success.
- Passion for training, coaching and developing staff.
- Strong retail and trade sales experience within the interiors industry.
- Solid commercial acumen with strong reporting skills.
- Relevant qualifications in interior design or similar highly regarded.
The starting salary package is NEG circa $75-85K + Super + Uncapped Bonus based on performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end designer products. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career and team.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.