Our client is an established, national designer and manufacturer of high end commercial interior products. They have offices across Australia and are seeking to employ an experienced A&D Sales person to manage key relationships across SA.
We are seeking a natural relationship builder who enjoys being client facing and developing relationships with tier 1 Architects, interior designers and other decision makers in the specification / fit out process. If you are the type of person that enjoys networking, breakfast meetings, entertaining clients and attending industry events then I am keen to speak to you. You will be closely supported in your role by management and an excellent local support team so you can be out of the office chasing deals, cementing relationships and working with the in-house team to close deals. They work on leading commercial projects including office, hospitality, education & Government and the products are beautifully designed and sustainably, locally manufactured.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Proven track record of specification sales in commercial projects in SA.
- Highly developed industry relationships with Tier 1 A&D & End Users.
- Solid understanding of the specification and follow through sales process.
- Strong face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of commercial interior finishes products.
- Great team player who is self motivated, highly driven and can work autonomously.
- Desire to move into a leadership role down the track.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a great product offering and a NEG salary with profit share. The company has a strong market reputation and you can leverage off this and your industry experience to transition easily into this role. The salary package is negotiable but structured to work well with a highly motivated sales executive. This is a genuine fantastic opportunity. Don’t miss out, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.