Our client is a market leader in the world of high end furniture and interior products for the commercial fit out sector. The products are at the cutting edge of design and they work with a variety of clients across Australia.
This varied, fast paced admin and sales support role will see you supporting the external sales and operation teams in NSW. You will work on various projects within the high end commercial fit out market. The role will include quoting, tendering, data entry, order processing and liaison with clients and key internal and external stakeholders. You will be involved in organising and coordinating functions and events for the team and will work in a friendly, collaborative, social team environment.
This role will suit a experienced switched on sales administrator with a can do attitude and an interest in furniture or interior design.
You will need to be;
- Highly organised with strong computer skills and ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines and goals.
- A strong sales administrator who is accurate in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- A great team player with superb communication and presentation skills.
- A confident relationship builder who can pick things up quickly and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Seeking a genuine long term career with this excellent employer.
You will be joining a great national company with a superb culture and a beautiful range of products and a great team atmosphere. You will work in a stunning showroom and have numerous opportunities to grow in various areas within the business. The initial starting salary is between $55-65k + Super + Excellent Bonus with great potential to earn more as you learn.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.