Our client is an international, market leading supplier of sustainable, commercial textiles and acoustic finishes that are utilised in building projects across the globe. They have offices worldwide and this role is based in Melbourne working alongside a supportive sales and management team. The role will be based from a Melbourne CBD workclub when you need to catch up with your team, and you will also have the option of working from home. The rest of the week will see you client facing with Tier 1 Architects & Designers discussing current and upcoming commercial projects.
They are seeking a natural relationship builder who enjoys being client facing and developing relationships with Tier 1 Architects, interior designers and other decision makers in the specification / fit out process. You will be closely supported in your role by management and an excellent support team so you can be out of the office chasing deals, cementing relationships and working with the local team to deliver projects. They work on leading commercial projects including office and hospitality and the products are beautifully & sustainably designed and manufactured.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Degree qualified in interior design or similar with a passion for the building/fit out sector.
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoyment of being face to face with Architects & Designers.
- Ability to plan and manage a territory and work towards sales targets and pipeline.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Knowledge of commercial textiles, fabrics or associated interior fit out products highly desired although training will be provided.
- Great team player who is self motivated and highly driven.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a great product offering and an uncapped earning potential.
The company has a strong market reputation and you can leverage off this and your industry experience to transition easily into this role. The salary package is negotiable and will include a Fully Maintained Vehicle and incentives. This is a genuine fantastic opportunity. Don’t miss out, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.