Our client is an established and growing e-commerce business that imports and supplies a variety of residential furniture and interior products. This brand new creative and hands on role is based from their new office in Laverton.
Your New Job
Due to continued success and client demand they are seeking to employ an interior stylist and product designer/manager with a great eye for residential interior products, the latest industry trends and the ability to showcase these products on line. The role will report directly into the MD and you will have a great deal of autonomy in terms of product selection/management for the business. This will include reviewing the current range of products and ensuring they are presented well on the website, in addition to proposing new items/collections/styles to be launched. You will work closely with the online technical team to ensure correct presentation on line and will be hands on in terms of creating 3D images/renderings, photography and showcasing the product ranges. You will be measured on the success of your products from revenue and sales turnover and will have the opportunity to grow as the business does.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Interior Design/Styling qualifications and 3-5 years relevant industry work experience.
- Ability to produce 3D rendered images, drawings and spec packs to support products for digital and social platforms.
- Strong knowledge of residential furniture, homewares and interior products.
- Passion for interior styling, on-line visual merchandising, product selection and photography.
- Ability to work within budgetary constraints whilst keeping abreast of the latest industry trends.
- Solid commercial acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical (Software) skills Adobe, Illustrator etc and ability to pick up the inhouse systems.
- Team player who can multi-task and work towards deadlines.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent young, growing organisation. The salary package is negotiable and will be based on your industry experience and skills. Circa $55-70K + Super. Interviews to take place shortly and we are looking for someone to commence ASAP.
Don’t miss out!! Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.