Our client is a well established, highly respected growing company working in both residential interior design and property styling in Sydney. Due to continued success and a desire to grow further they are seeking to employ a Head of Interior Design to manage and drive the sales and interior design team.
Your New Job
They are seeking to employ a dynamic, self motivated, experienced and well networked Head of Interior Design to oversee the full functions of the business. The role is multi-faceted and will see you strategically managing the business whilst always looking at areas for growth. You will oversee a team of Business developers and Interior Designers and you will be responsible for team leadership, business development, marketing, brand development, recruitment, training, financial management and overseeing interior design project management and execution. You will be the face of the business and as such will drive sales and growth including spending time client facing and helping the team to maximise conversion rates from clients whilst overseeing and guiding the design team. Sound like you? Read on…
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience of working in a senior leadership role within a residential interior design practice or consultancy – 5 years +.
- Superb commercial acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business development skills and an ability to generate leads, network and identify opportunities across the residential interior architecture market.
- Excellent face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation skills.
- Interior design qualifications and a solid understanding of FF&E and spatial planning.
- Inspirational Team leader who enjoys managing people and driving sales and interior design projects.
- An existing network of industry contacts within the interior architecture / property styling market would be an advantage.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation and uncapped earning potential in a great team environment. The salary package is negotiable but structured to work well with a highly motivated and experienced People manager. Salary package cira $100K + Profit Share – On Target Earnings $200K.
Don’t miss out!! Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.