The Client & Your Package
Our client is an established, national importer and supplier of high end commercial and residential interior products. They are highly regarded and respected and the products are utilised in numerous building projects across Australia. The starting salary package is $63K + Super with regular reviews and scope to increase this based on your performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end furniture, lighting and interior products.
Your new role will be varied and fast paced and will see you working in their beautiful Fortitude Valley showroom and coordinating supply chain and distribution projects across the retail and commercial sales teams in QLD. This will entail communicating across internal departments and with external clients, suppliers and 3PL in terms of delivery of goods. You will be required to update and maintain vendor invoicing, perform periodic stock control assessments, quality assessments of inbound and outbound goods and other duties as requested. The majority of the role is communicating verbally and via email with clients & colleagues in terms of the supply chain and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a distribution coordination / logistics or customer service role – ideally within the furniture / fit out industry.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines and project delivery times.
- Strong communication – verbal and written with solid computer skills.
- Strong team player who is able to build relationships work with internal & external stakeholders to rectify and solve logistic problems when they arise.
- High attention to detail and a can do attitude.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.