Your new employer is a national supplier of high end luxury furniture, lighting and interior products. This role is based from Head office in Alexandria and will see you working in the customer service team. The role has become available due to internal promotion.
Working in a team of 2 and with scope for your role to move into a team leader position you will be responsible for managing and rectifying customer service issues across the residential and commercial client base. This will include responding in a timely manner to email enquiries and issues and speaking to suppliers in Australia and overseas to resolve problems. You will support the companies continous improvement by researching and responding to complaints and logging customer feedback on the CRM system (Salesforce) You will also be required to produce reports and data on customer service cases. The role is broad and working in a fun team environment and would suit someone who enjoys problem solving and ensuring first class customer service to clients.
We are seeking applicants with the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience working in a front line customer service role such as a call centre – 5 years +
- Superb admin, communication, multi-tasking and problem solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office & ideally Salesforce or CRM systems.
- Proactive, calm, practical and creative approach to solving customer service problems.
- Passion for delivering first class customer service.
- Strong team player able to work autonomously and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest in furniture, lighting or interior design would be an advantage.
In return for your strong customer service skills the salary on offer is $70/75K + Super. Traditional hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday. Interviews to take place week shortly and the role is available immediately for the right person.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.